Privacy Statement for www.TechDemocracy.com and www.identserv.com websites TechDemocracy LLC (“TechDemocracy”) has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm’s commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for www.TechDemocracy.com and www.identserv.com websites.
- We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and/or to administer our Web site. This gives us an idea of which parts of our site users are visiting. We do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable information. This means that a user’s session will be tracked, but the user will be anonymous.
- We reserve the right to use third party web analytics software for this website that may potentially gather more fine grained information about user behavior on the website.
- This site contains links to other sites. TechDemocracy is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
- Our site’s registration form may require you to give us Contact information like your name and email address. We use this Contact information from the registration form to send you information about our company or its products/services/documents that you may have requested from the website. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings by choosing the unsubscribe option in the registration form.
- If we are required by law to disclose the information you have provided to us, we will do so.
- This privacy statement may be modified from time to time. It is intended as a statement of our current practices, and not as an offer or contract of any sort. If the privacy statement is amended, the latest version of the privacy statement will be included on our website.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and/or alteration of information under our control. The data resides behind a firewall, with access restricted to authorized TechDemocracy personnel. However, this is only on a ‘best effort’ basis and is without any warranties and indemnifications.
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact TechDemocracy at info@TechDemocracy.com